The life sciences or biological sciences comprise the branches of science that involve the scientific study of life and organisms – such as microorganisms, plants, and animals including human beings.
1. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
A. Becquerel: Radioactivity
B. Alexander Fleming: Penicillin
C. Louis Pasteur: Blood groups
D. William Harvey: Blood circulation
2. Which of the following is a sexually transmitted disease?
C. Colour Blindness
D. All of the above
3. Which one of the following systems of the body is primarily attacked by the HIV?
4. In the human body, the blood enters the aorta of the circulatory system from the:
A. Left atrium
B. Left ventricle
C. Right atrium
D. Right ventricle
5. Which one of the following plant nutrients is not supplemented in the soil for growing legumes?
D. None of these
GK Questions and Answers on Modern-day Technology
6. Which of the following are known as the suicide bags of cells?
B. Golgi bodies
7. Chromosome complement in Turner’s syndrome is
A. 47; XXY
B. 45; XO
C. 46; XX
D. 47; XYY
8. Excess of amino acids is broken down to form urea in:
9. If a person can see an object clearly when it is placed at about 25cm away from him, he is suffering from:
B. Hyper- myopia
D. None of the above
10. Who among the following discovered the anti-rabies vaccine?
A. Edward Jenner
B. James Lind
C. Louis Pasteur
D. Robert Koch
1000+ GK Question and Answers on General Science
MCQs on Science
general knowledge Science quiz
general knowledge quiz for kids
Indian general knowledge quiz online
Indian general knowledge quiz games
gk quiz on science and technology
science gk questions
gk quiz online
gk quiz games
gk quiz for class 4
gk quiz with answers
Biology GK Quiz
GK Quiz on Biology
Biology Quiz Set V
GK Science Quiz Set I
MCQ on Life Science
General Knowledge Quiz on life Science